For everyone my age, older and younger to about 45, be glad we grew up when we did. This Corona no lime virus has the world in a tizzy. I'm not saying this to say it's not a real thing, but reactions are all over the place with this one. Anyway Bikelist friends. I hope you got out and rode today. It was a great day for me. Be blessed and RIDE ON!
Just a simple page about me and cycling. I love to share the things I've done and cycling is a main thing for me right now. I'm able to give advice, chat and suggest equipment. If you ask me something I don't know, I can probably find out. Probably via my LBS (Local Bike Shop) or GCN (Global Cycling Network). Be Blessed and RIDE ON!
Saturday, October 24, 2020
Home 2 Gruene 102420
For everyone my age, older and younger to about 45, be glad we grew up when we did. This Corona no lime virus has the world in a tizzy. I'm not saying this to say it's not a real thing, but reactions are all over the place with this one. Anyway Bikelist friends. I hope you got out and rode today. It was a great day for me. Be blessed and RIDE ON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
https://www.relive.cc/view/vE6Jm814gxO 61 degrees sunshine and a bicycle is what's know as heaven on earth. So my kids and w...
-
Good morning cycling enthusiast and others. What a difference a week can make? This is the ride I wanted to do last week. Last we...
-
Today had promise but let's really admit it. EVERY DAY HAS PROMISE. So what do I mean? By far in south Texas my favorite times of the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment